Greater Milwaukee Car & Truck Show Takes Over Wisconsin State Fair Park May 5-9
Greater Milwaukee Car & Truck Show Takes Over Wisconsin State Fair Park May 5-9 With Appropriate Health And Safety Protocols In Place
New Model Vehicles, Classic Cars, Test Drives, Subaru Pet Adoptions and More at Rescheduled Auto Show
MILWAUKEE, WI (April 27, 2021) The 2021 Greater Milwaukee International Car & Truck Show races into town with hundreds of the latest vehicles as well as specialty vehicles, classics, test drives, family fun and more. Rescheduled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the auto show will take place at a new location, Wisconsin State Fair Park, Wednesday, May 5 through Sunday, May 9, 2021. The show will feature enhanced health and safety precautionary measures to protect attendees, vendors, employees and the surrounding community throughout the duration of the event.
From car buyers to car lovers, everyone is invited to check out all the latest vehicles in a non-selling environment, talk to product specialists, inspect engines and experience the latest automotive technology and connectivity. Several new models will turn heads on the show floor including the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Prius XLE AWD, 2021 Nissan Rogue, 2021 Nissan Kicks, Ford Mustang Mach-E and more.
Always popular with showgoers, see extraordinary luxury and premier high-end vehicles from Reina International exotic vehicles in the Luxury Zone. The show will also feature some of Milwaukee’s finest restored cars at the Bennett Coachworks Showcase. Bob Bennett and Bennett Coachworks are considered to be the premier and largest auto restorations and custom car firm in the area, making their display a must see!
This year’s auto show will also feature:
• Test Drives – Get behind the wheel of several all-new Ford vehicles including the all-new Bronco Sport and Mustang Mach-E.
• Subaru Pet Adoption Event – Subaru of America is proud to partner with local animal shelters and rescues to host this pet adoption event during the auto show because Subaru loves pets. Each show day, local shelters HAWS and Fetch Wisconsin Rescue will bring animals looking for forever homes to the auto show. Auto show attendees are encouraged to visit the Subaru exhibit and consider adopting a pet. #SubaruLovesPets.
• Classic Car Show – Don’t miss a unique display of rare antique and collectible vehicles (Saturday and Sunday).
• Hall of Fame Race Car Drive Al Unser – Unser will greet fans, sign autographs and share racing stories (Saturday, from 1-5 p.m.).
• Sip and Savor Craft Brewery Event – Enjoy a variety of Wisconsin craft brews at the auto show (Thursday, May 6, from 6:30-9 p.m.) (Extra ticket required, see website for details).
• Tricky Trails Golf Links – Featuring an 18-hole indoor mini golf course inside the auto show. Get ready to make a hole-in-one for a chance to win some great prizes. Minimum donation to play is $2 and all proceeds benefit Feeding America of Eastern Wisconsin.
The 2021 Greater Milwaukee Car & Truck Show is presented by the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee (ADAMM) and produced by Steve Freeman Events. The event was originally set to take place in February at the Wisconsin Center but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For this year, the auto show will take place at the Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th Street West Allis, WI 53214, allowing for spacious indoor exhibit space as well as several outdoor displays and activities. Visit us here for COVD-19 safety protocols.
Show hours are Wednesday from 3-9 p.m.,
Thursday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to purchase tickets online to lessen in-person contact.
Contactless ticket scanners will be in place at the show entrance. Admission for online advance tickets is $10 for adults (13 and over).
Special opening day tickets $6 online at here
Tickets purchased online during the show will be $11 for adults.
Tickets are also available on-site for $12. Senior citizens (62 and older) are $9 (available Wednesday to Friday).
Children (6-12) are $6. Sunday is Family Day, children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Ample parking is available for $6.
About Wisconsin State Fair Park Wisconsin State Fair Park, a GBAC STAR™ accredited facility, is a year-round entertainment venue hosting hundreds of events and meetings annually throughout the four seasons, including the annual Wisconsin State Fair, presented by UScellular. It is home to the Exposition Center, Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center, Milwaukee Mile Speedway, Wisconsin Products Pavilion, and many other facilities.
For more information, visit www.wistatefair.com.
DeeDee Taft Spin Communications